Rarely available island home in beautiful Kahala. Open indoor/outdoor floor plan with a private salt water pool and waterfall, outdoor bar/t...
Luxury 3 bdr/2.5 bth custom single level home in the highly desirable Diamond Head neighborhood. Enjoy the sweeping views of the ocean and c...
AVAILABLE NOW. Gorgeous, 4 BR, 3 BA open floor plan home with spacious loft overlooking golf course and mountains in the Award Winning Commu...
Very spacious 5 bedrooms 3 baths 2 parking stalls duplex home. Downstairs has 3 bedrooms 2 baths full kitchen storage and a beautiful full w...
Lovely, spacious home in Kailua's Olomana subdivision offers spectacular views of Mount Olomana & Koolaus! Huge corner rim lot with lush tro...
Gorgeous Luxury 2-bedrooms 2-baths 2-parking condo in Kakaako. Just minutes away from Ala Moana beach park, Ala Moana shopping center, Ward...
Kaneohe Single Family Home 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 car garage. 2-story. Partly Furnished. Includes washer/dryer, dishwasher, disposal,...
CALL OR TEXT MIKE (RS-77347) FOR VIEWING @ (808) 721-8152 Check out our video tour: https://youtu.be/_66V4P5kh-E Large 4 bed, 2 bath Single...
CALL OR TEXT JULIE NURRE (RS#63006) @ (808) 224-3841 FOR SHOWING SEE VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/68t0fnXnxOE Keolu Hills is a highly sought...
A cozy & newly renovated, brand new split ACs entire 3-bedroom 3-bath house in the heart of Kaimuki near Waikiki beach. Short walk to many l...
Property Management Hawaii Rentals
Knowing when to enlist the services of a professional property management service can be rather confusing. So many landlords with houses for rent in Hawaii might be tempted to stick it out themselves. However, managing your rental properties in Hawaii can add unnecessary workload and a lot of hassle to your already packed portfolio.
At Hawaii Trusted Realty, we understand that managing your rental properties in Hawaii can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. We can help you manage your houses for rent in Hawaii, so you turn a steady profit. If you own single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, or multiple apartments for rent in Hawaii, we can provide you with complete, full-service property management and tenant-related services.
At Hawaii Trusted Realty, we have over 30 years of combined industry-specific experience and have made significant investments in technology, personnel, and infrastructure to provide you with top-notch services for your Hawaii real estate rentals. We are uniquely positioned to advise you on various property management components so that you can allocate your time and resources to other businesses.
Is it Time To Hire a Property Management Company?
You should consider hiring a property management Hawaii rentals if:
- You Don’t Live Near Your Property In Hawaii. Today, it is possible to own investment homes in markets outside your own. If you have rental properties in Hawaii that are located far from where you live, then hiring a property management Hawaii rentals can be an invaluable decision that can quickly increase your revenue while still maintaining your property in good shape.
- You Have Multiple Rental Properties In Hawaii Or Houses For Rent In Hawaii. For seasoned investors that are looking to get into the Hawaii real estate rentals market, or those who already have several apartments for rent in Hawaii on their portfolio, a property management company will take away the hassles of running your units. Hiring the right property management company will lead to increased profits and higher occupancy rates.
- You're Not Interested In Hands-On Management. Managing your houses for rent in Hawaii can be a daunting task. It’s full-time work, and sadly, there is no way around it. By going solo, you’ll need to market your property, screen new tenants, deal with daily maintenances, and handle tenant move-outs. All these mundane tasks are time-consuming and can be overly overwhelming. A property management company will handle multiple day-to-day moving parts that can save you ton of time and money.
- You Don’t Have Time. While you might be a passionate, hands-on investor, managing a couple of apartments for rent in Hawaii can be overwhelming, especially if this isn’t your day job. Hiring a property management company that understands the Hawaiian market leaves you with more time to grow other facets of your business and searching for new investment prospects.
- You Don’t Want To Be An Employer. While hiring a resident manager to help you manage your property often seems like a good idea, hiring one will automatically make you an employer. This means that you’ll have to deal with various legal requirements and maintain an active payroll. All these might prove to be expensive in the long run. A property management company, however, is an independent contractor, and therefore by hiring one, you’ll be avoiding all the hassles of being an employer.
- If You’re Looking to Build A Truly Diverse Portfolio. If you’re looking to build a solid investment portfolio, you’ll want to hire a team with extensive experience in property management Hawaii rentals. Through their valuable market knowledge, you’ll be able to protect your investment and stabilize your property to a point where tenant turnover is minimal; you have full occupancy, rents are at optimal market rates and your property requires minimal improvements.
At Hawaii Trusted Realty, we handle all the property management Hawaii rentals headaches a lot better, faster, and cheaper than you could, allowing you to spend your valuable time growing other facets of your business. This is a real game-changer!
Why should you choose Hawaii Trusted Realty?
- Maximize Your Hawaii Real Estate Rentals Yields. We have in-depth knowledge of the property management Hawaii rentals market that we will deploy to get you optimal yields from your investment.
- Increase Your Property Value. We know what features will make your apartments for rent in Hawaii fly off the market. We will advise you on what renovations to make to add significant value to your property with high ROI margins.
- Get Paid On Time. We have a rigorous tenants vetting process that enables us to minimize tenants' move-outs and maximize occupancy throughout the year. This ensures a timely, continuous stream of passive income every month.
- No Worries And No Hassle. We will manage your houses for rent in Hawaii and handle any minor issues promptly so that you don’t have to worry about the intricacies of property management Hawaii rentals.
- Nobody Understands Renters Better Than We Do. At Hawaii Trusted Realty, we’ve worked with hundreds of tenants and understand what potential tenants want to see in Hawaii real estate rentals. Through our extensive marketing efforts, we will rake in the top rental dollar, while still ensuring that your tenants stay satisfied.
- Our Management Approach Prioritizes Honesty. We have simple and straightforward management plans with no hidden fees. This means that you’ll be able to evaluate your management costs even before we sign that contract.
- We Use The Latest Technology To Stay Efficient. We have invested in the best property management tools and resources that ensure we stay competitive. Our highly intuitive online property listing enables us to respond to clients' and tenants' requests and inquiries faster.
- Full Tenant & Leasing. We have a comprehensive property management plans that cover the entire property rental process from start to finish. Our team will do extensive property marketing, tenant screening, tenant placement, property inspection and maintenance, rent collection, financial reporting, and deal with any legal and taxation compliance on your behalf. With our company on your corner, you can rest easy knowing that your rental properties in Hawaii will be managed efficiently and professionally.
What Do We Bring On The Table? Services That Are Designed for Serious Results
From our combined 30 years’ experience, Hawaii Trusted Realty is not your regular property management company. We have devised competitive strategies that will increase the desirability of your Hawaii real estate rentals, enhance the value of your investment, and ensure the financial success of your rental properties in Hawaii.
Some of our property services include:
- Competitive rental market analysis.
- Marketing your property.
- Deploying income-maximizing tools and ideas.
- Screening tenants, including credit checks.
- Showing apartments.
- Detailed check-in inspections.
- Setting rent rates.
- Holding tenant security deposit.
- Handling leases.
- Collecting rent and late fees.
- Responding to emergencies.
- Enforcement of lease terms and condominium rules.
- Taking care of snow, yard cleanup, and other exterior maintenance.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling tenant move-outs.
- Legal protection and prevention during evictions.
- Financial Reporting.
- Keeping records.
Start Protecting Your Most Valuable Investment Today!
If you have rental properties in Hawaii, ranging from Condominiums, Apartments, Single-Family units, Multi-Family units, or apartments for rent in Hawaii, we can help you manage them to realize better yields. At Hawaii Trusted Realty, we will provide you with full-service property management for Hawaii rentals, allowing you to focus on growing your investment portfolio and scale your other business ventures. Call us today to see if your property fits into our management portfolio and learn how we can boost the profitability of your rental properties in Hawaii.